Most frequently downloaded Senate prints
The work of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic consists mainly of its participation in the legislative process when debating bills, international treaties and European legislation. The Senate also discusses petitions, approves the appointment of Judges of the Constitutional Court, and elects members of the Council of the Institute for the Study of Totalitarian Regimes.
All Senate prints including EU Agenda prints are debated by the Senate committees or commissions first and then put on a plenary agenda. While bills submitted by the Chamber of Deputies are debated only once by the Senate plenary, those initiated by the Senate are debated in two readings.
Recently debated prints
Recently debated EU Agenda prints
Bills initiated by the Senate
A senator or a group of senators may initiate a bill. Such a bill is debated in two readings, after the bill has been approved by the Senate plenary, it is passed on to the Chamber of Deputies for further debate within the legislative process.
Filed prints that have not been debated
Currently there are no prints.
Filed EU prints that have not been debated
V současné době není zařazen žádný tisk EU, čekající na projednávání na schůzi Senátu.
Bills through the 3rd reading in the Chamber of Deputies
- Novela z. o integr. registru zneč. živ. prostředí
- Novela z. o biocidech
- Vl.n.z. o Úřadu pro přístup k dopravní infrastruktuře
- Novela z. o ochraně hospodářské soutěže
- Vl.n.z. o centrální evidenci účtů
- Vl.n.z. o centrální evidenci účtů - související
- Novela z. o pojišťovnictví
- Novela z. o pojišťovacích zprostředkovatelích
- Novela z. o auditorech
- Vl.n.z. o službách vytvářejících důvěru pro elektr.transakce